cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection refused while accessing from SAP J2EE server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When I test the web service from J2EE engine stack, I'm getting error "Connection refused" if I run from SOAMANAGER transaction. I am also getting exception when I run the old web service through WSADMIN transaction "CX_INVALID_TRANSFORMATION:An exception with the type CX_INVALID_TRANSFORMATION occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause.The transformation /1BCDWB/WSS0090310211556875799 could not be executed".

The web services are running fine in our ECC 5.0 server. Now we are trying to run the same web service is ECC 6.0. Is there any other setup needs to be done at ECC6.0 ABAP stack?

Thanks,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the status of J2ee engine?

can you refresh the server state and stop the server and start the server .

basis need to some configurations in MMC and visual admin in order to start and stop the j2ee engine from NWDS other wise you cannot restart the j2ee engine from NWDS.

NWDS the J2ee engine is connected using the SDM user and SDM user will not have administrator rights to restart the server.So try assigning the administrator authentication to the sdmuser and check

go through the user admin process

http://santy.wdfiles.com/local--files/web-dynpro/NWDI%20Roles%20and%20Permissions.pdf

regards

nag