cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Category Filter for DS Board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I use a single mixed resource. I do not want to see the SNP Planned Orders on the DS Board. This is in Resource Chart i.e. Chart Number 1.

I tried using the SET/GET Parameter, but it seems this works only for non-resource charts.

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kedar,

Is your query resolved now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senthil,

Thanks again, it worked for the Order Chart, but the option was not available in Resource Chart. But thing i could do was i removed the graphical objects with Rule '99' and i could get the issue resolved, which means i got rid of SNP orders.

This selection works good to see PPDS Planned Orders, production orders in all stages as well.

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

Under customisation, ie spro > sap guide > apo > ppds > detailed scheduling > settings for DS board > maintain planning board profiles

select the profile, and click on chart, select chart no 3 ie orders chart, and double click on it, you will get a new screen, click on field selection, pull order category in livecache and you can exclude category for snp planned orders EE.

Please confirm your findings

Regards

R .Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Thanks for the reply. I tried the SET/GET parameters, but it seems it didn't work. If i had to remove the graphical object in CDPSC2, which graphical object stands for SNP Planned Order?

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to /sapapo/cdpsc2, select ds planning board profile , then remove the graphical object from resource chart.

this will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

The below attached link contains the detailed procedure for displaying the specific order category in DS planning board via SET/GET parameters,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/d1/63fb7832b611d3bf6e0000e83235ee/frameset.htm

Regards,

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.