cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidated status overview for all test plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are performing our Integration test from SolMan. I would like to generate a consolidated report which will give me data same way as the status overview gives for individual test plan.

This will help me to track the progress at the test package level, which inturn is my IT scenario.

Any quick help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Goto STWB_2 choose ur test plan and click

status Overview tab

this will build a report with test plan and packages wth tester assignment

for more deatils choose test plan name and click "status anlysis"

hope it solves ur problm

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prabhakar,

I am aware of this, but this gives me details for one test plan. Even when I use STWB_2, it gives me summary of all the test plans, and for status overview I have to go in each and every test plan.

I am looking for some way out to generate the status overview of multiple test plans together in same screen, for reporting purpose.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Smita

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case

Use stwb_info give project name and u get all the test plans at once.

remember this is at higher lever consolidated for more detail for single plan u can choose and go inside it.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion Prabhakar.

Actually I have around 70 test plans for my IT. And each script is the test package here. I want a overall consolidated list for all test plan and test package, the way I get for each test plan when I am in STWB_INFO --> status overview.

I believe there is no standard SAP report which gives this kind of output.

Thanks again,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wrote a custom report for my project requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, can you share the code of your custom program with us?

Thanks!!

Fernando.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita

If possible, can you please share the code of your custom report.

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Smita,

Hope you are doing good?. Apparently this seems to be a most sought out feature. Hope SAP does makes it a standard feature in the coming releases.

Any chance you can shed some light on the custom report that you have been using?

Br,

Harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok! Its been a while for me to get some good time to play around, but yeah, found a solution. No custom reports required but do bear in mind as a test manager you'd have to slightly make a process change on how you create test plans and packages. I've tried and works fine to get a consolidated view across multiple test plans and across projects even.

My requirement was to get the following info in columns against the test scripts, all at one go

Project Name

Test Plan Name

Test Package Name

Test Script Name

Test Script Status

Now this spans across multiple projects, plans and packages...

Can do an extract into excel. Must say, the solman usability has a lot of room for improvement.

It worked fine for small projects that i used as a test, now trying it against a huge selection criteria.... taking some time for the report to get generated.

If anyone is still looking for a solution and is interested in trying it out(would also help me to check on another solman instance) do drop me a message.