Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing variant in FBL5N

annabelle_roux
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In FBL5N (Customer line item display), users would like to change and save a variant but they are not authorized.

Which authorization object allows changing and saving a variant?

Thank you very much,

Annabelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just ask your Basis guy to give authorizaton for t code FBL5N.

FOr more details just enter SU53 in the command bar and press enter after gettting the error message that You are not authorised like some message

Then you will get the object for authorization

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just run FBL5n T.Code.

Try to change the variant.Error message will appear immediately run SU53 T.Code and show this to your Basis Person.

In this you will get the authorisation object missing.

Check this one in SUIM T.Code.There is a tab authorisation objects.Click on that.

Regards,

Krishna.

annabelle_roux
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all, thank you for your answers.

However I cannot check which authorization object is missing with SU53... The variant icons are greyed inside the transaction, so when the user is inside the transaction, he cannot click on the variant icons because they are greyed. So there is no error message and I cannot find out which authorization objects are needed with SU53.

Any further input is welcome,

Annabelle

annabelle_roux
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, I'm still unable to solve this problem... Anyone has an idea?

Thank you very much,

Annabelle

annabelle_roux
Participant
0 Kudos

To solve this problem we added authorization objet F_IT_ALV in the relevant role and now it works fine.

Sincerely,

Annabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T-Code SUIM. Click on authorization objects, here you can search the authorization objects as required.

Thanks,

Raja