Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_AUDITOR* roles on SAP ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am trying to check some roles existing in the Note 451960, which refer to some audit roles.

Looking for those role in my system (PCFG role name SAP*AUDITOR) I did not get the list of SAP standard roles .

Do you have some idea why? and what I should do in order I can have those standard roles in my system?

I will appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

FedeX

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear all,

>

> I am trying to check some roles existing in the Note 451960, which refer to some audit roles.

>

> Looking for those role in my system (PCFG role name SAP*AUDITOR) I did not get the list of SAP standard roles .

>

> Do you have some idea why? and what I should do in order I can have those standard roles in my system?

>

> I will appreciate any help in this regard.

>

> Thanks in advance.

> FedeX

Put one more * and you'll find them. PFCG->SAPAUDITOR

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear all,

>

> I am trying to check some roles existing in the Note 451960, which refer to some audit roles.

>

> Looking for those role in my system (PCFG role name SAP*AUDITOR) I did not get the list of SAP standard roles .

>

> Do you have some idea why? and what I should do in order I can have those standard roles in my system?

>

> I will appreciate any help in this regard.

>

> Thanks in advance.

> FedeX

Put one more * and you'll find them. PFCG->SAPAUDITOR