cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Repository monitoring with CCMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

I've been monitoring our repositories using CCMS but I've ran into an issue. I cannot find out how to get rid of the deleted Slave repositories from being monitored.

When schema changes happen the slave/master connection is broken and a new slave must be created. That's fine, but when a new one is created I can see it show up under RZ20 --> SAP NetWeaver MDM Monitor Templates --> MDM Server Monitoring --> MDM Server Heartbeat --> <ServerID> --> Repositories and the one that was deleted is still there.

I assume these are logged in a file that gets updated but I haven't found that one yet. But I assume that it would be updated to delete the old information just like it's updated to include the new one.

Suggestions? Thanks,

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_breiter
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

unfortunately this feature was not implemented. The former existing repositories are still in the CCMS Monitoring tree (kind of cached).

In the CCMS Setup documentation we describe the way how to get rid of these outdated repositories --> please check there to find a proedure how to tell the CCMS to delete the monitoring tree in RZ20 so that it will be set up from the scratch with the next data provisioning.

Best regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well that is not the best of news. A little manual labor shouldn't hurt.

The document I used is for setting up CCMS for MDM 5.5 SP6 but I didn't see anything in there regarding your statement. What document are you referring to?

Thanks again for all the help.

Answers (0)