cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Sales/Outlook: Synchronization collisions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

We have done an upgrade on mobile sales from 3.0 to 4.0 and were looking forward to successful synchronization with outlook calendar. We tried to synchronize both from mobile sales application and from outlook.

When synchronization starts we get two pop-ups with synchronization collisions, one for appointments and one for tasks. At first the window is blank (nothing under conflicting items) when I click clear all, all the appointments that were to be synchronized is shown under conflicting items. I can see details for the first of these by clicking in details tab, but if I want to have a look at details for the second conflicting item and when I try to click on this, I get a pop up with an error: Run time error '5': invalid call or argument.

When I click done, a new similar screen appears with conflicting tasks. The same thing happens here. After clicking done in this, a pop-up appears telling that synchronization was successfully completed.

Unfortunately, this is not the caseƒ¼

Have any of you experienced this before? Can you help?

Please note that we are not using outlook integration with groupware, only on the mobile clients.

Thank you in advance.

Mia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be this might be helwpfull

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/08/07/crm-setup-synchronisation-of-business-partners-into-groupware-private-contact-folders

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 613540 solved my problem, in case anyone experience a similar problem some day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

As far as I can see this is about Business partners and Groupware, my problem is regarding Mobile sales synchronization with outlook calendar on the mobile clients.

Can anyone else please help me?