cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Error in Message Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the error in Message Monitoring like below,Scenario is BPM to File Adapter

Error:Attempt to process file failed with java.io.FileNotFoundException:/xi_output20090605-231559-991.dat(Permission Denied (error:13))

Error: MP:Exception caudht with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException:/xi_output20090605-231559-991.dat(Permission Denied (error:13)):java.io.FileNotFoundException:/xi_output20090605-231559-991.dat(Permission Denied (error:13))

Error: Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException:/xi_output20090605-231559-991.dat(Permission Denied (error:13)):java.io.FileNotFoundException:/xi_output20090605-231559-991.dat(Permission Denied (error:13))

Error: The message status set to NDLV.

can any body give me the solution

Thanks in Advance.

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

java.io.FileNotFoundException:/xi_output20090605-231559-991.dat

The errors says; XI system couldnt find your target folder/file, may be you have to ask basis team, for the correct location..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel the forward slash "/" backward slash "\".

Try with "\" backward slash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If i give the "/" in the Directory path in the Receiver File Adapter CC the file will go any default directory or is it necessary to specify the folder name or where this file go. But the error it is showing Permission Denied as i mentioned in my first Request.

Please any answer will be appriciated

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I hope the folder doesn't have permission to write the files, first goto the folder properties and check whether it has all permissions if not add it..

Mention the /[folder name] where you need to place the file..

Hope it helps to solve your issue..

Thanks,

kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In a windows based system use backslash "\"

in a unix based system use slash "/"

Specify a directory where you want to place the file to. It is usual and senseful to create an extra directory for that purpose. Giving no directory the system tries to palce the file in the root directory. Normally only root admins have sufficent authorities to place files there.

A sample would be:

Unix: /usr/sap/trans/pifiles/outbound

Windows: c:\usr\sap\trans\pifiles\outbound

The user (normally <sapsid>adm needs read/write access to this directory.

Please try this step by step and i am almost sure your issue will be resolved.

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

PI user (normally <sapsid>adm) has not sufficient authority to create a file in the directory.

Check and adjust user rights and retry..

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot.

This file permission where i need to check, is it in XI or File system.

but in the File Adapter communication channel i have given File Directory Name 😕

There is no folder name given.

can any body explain the steps where i need to check

Thanks in Advance

Rohit

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Give a valid directory like

/test

and tick the check box for create target directory.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

As per the audit log, it looks like the user that you are using to post the file doesn't have authorization/permission to create files.

To confirm the same, you can login to the file system and see if you can place any file.

If you are not able to do so, you do not have permissions to create files in that file system.

Contact your file system admin to provide access/permissions.

Regards,

Ravi