cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple production systems in a track??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anybody please let me know, if this is possible?

We have a production system (SCP) and a training system (SCN). I want to create a production track in the NWDI with just production systems. Can we have SCP and SCN in this track? I am asking this question because SCN gets its feed from SCP. SCN is a production system for a different wave.

Also, in another phase, we have the following systems (SD1, SRQ, SRV). SRQ feeds SRR (for dress rehearsal) and also feeds SR2 (for training in this phase). Also, SRV feeds SCP after cutover.

Could anybody please suggest the tracks for these systems?

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunitha,

Please refer to the last paragraph in this blog [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2874] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; for an example.

Rgds,

Alain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

As you mentioned you have already existing track. there is an option in Approval tab. In approval tab click on history button and then click on forward button there it will show all your SCA files. from there you can transfer to any of the target track. in your situation create a track with required systems and give this track name in target system. then all the SCA files will be transfred to checkin tab of newly created track. from there you can do the general import process.

try this once hope it will works....

Regards,

Anil.