Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL - no data from selection screen

former_member186444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I need to modify an existing POWL but am finding that the data from my selection screen is not coming through to the 'IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_OBJECTS' method. The fields themselves are in 'I_SELCRIT_VALUES' ok but there are no values. Any ideas what I'm likely to be doing wrong ?

thanks,

Malcolm.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186444
Participant
0 Kudos

anyone ?

former_member186444
Participant
0 Kudos

I've noticed that the difference seems to be that the data from the fields using OVS (to select data using an F4) are coming through to the method ok. Data from self-defined F4's that I have as drop-downs (and therefore do not use OVS) are not coming through to the method.

former_member186444
Participant
0 Kudos

well, I finally switched to OVS to get this working. However, I find that in the search results the column header texts are not correct.

I had assumed this is in phase 0 of the OVS when calling i_ovs_callback->set_configuration and passing in 'column_texts' but this is not having the desired effect for me.

Can anyone help please ?

thanks,

Malcolm.

former_member186444
Participant
0 Kudos

for future reference, I managed to change the column header texts in the search results by changing the types of the fields in the 't_search_result' type.