cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP 5.3 - Auto Update of CAD Approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day All.

My client needs the Custom Approver Determinator, Approver Determinator Value (Approver) for all Initiators (Request Types) to be a SAP Position Number from the SAP HR Org structure and not the users User ID.

In a nut shell, my client wants the SAP Position Number in the table auto-updated with the Users ID via a 'push' from the HR Org structure

The reason for this request is that my client has SAP HR Org position moves almost weekly and the additional maintenance of this table needs to be automated.

1. Has anybody managed to successfully deliver on this request?

2. Can GRC CUP 5.3 support such an enhancement?

Any thoughts or comments are welcome.

Thank you.

Regards,

Michael Hannie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

This seems to be a nice enhancement as lots of customers are moving towards position based security. I don't think this is possible now as CUP is still not functioning fully with HR security. I am sure you can open an enhancement request for this.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Alpesh.

Thank you for your reply.

Regards,

M Hannie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, Michael. Please let me know if you hear from SAP about this request.

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

This is surely an enhancement. But for the time being the only way you can fasten this process is by creating an excel file and importing it in CUP for CAD approvers.

You will get the template for the file when you hit the Import option on the CAD approver screen.

Hope this helps.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG