cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm-changing subject of e-mail notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to Solution Manager(CRM) module.I am an ABAPer.

when ever you are creting a change request through 'CRMD_ORDER' transaction and when we execute

the particular action, an Email notification is triggered and mail is sent to approver with subject line as

'Change Request Information'.Now my requirement is to change the subject line according to the user

entry in the long text in 'CRMD_ORDER' transaction(up to 90 characters) .

I have found the smartform mail ,but i am unable to find where this subject line is defined in smartform.

Could any body help on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavant.

Edited by: Pavan T on Jun 10, 2009 3:59 PM

Edited by: Pavan T on Jun 10, 2009 4:00 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavant,

I think this is not done in the smartform itself, but in the processing class.

You change the subject in the processing class of your action. If you go to transaction SPPFCADM you can set the smartform and the processing class.

Have a look at class CL_DOC_PROCESSING_CRM_ORDER, method CRM_SRVORDER_EXEC_SMART_FORM, line 169 - 182.

You can copy this class and adjust it to your needs.

Kind regards,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

I am really thankfull to you for helping me at right time .

Thanks&Regards,

pavant.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in our company we have set the title in the method CRM_HTML_SMART_FORM of the processing class generating the mail.

(by default the action is SLFN0001_*_MAIL for message but it might have been changed)

if you want to know the class and method you need to select the right action profile and pick the email action to know it. (call transaction CRMC_ACTION_CONF for this)

if you don't know the action profile you can read it in the action log of your message (go in change mode in your message, action tab)

I hope it helps

br Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry my reply crossed the previous one.

br