cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection for non stock parts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have the problem in inspecting the non stock parts. when the prod order has some non stock components attached to it....it generates the PR and I have convert it to PO to buy the non stock part.

When I receive it....it directly issuing to the prod order as PR generated from Prod order.But I wanted to come to inspection first and then issue to the prod order. and also it is not mandatory that all the non stock parts has to be inspected.they do inspection based by vendor.

Please note...we do inspection outside of SAP.No quality set up has been maintained.

how to handle this issue ? pls revert asap.

Akash.

Edited by: chidprakash on Jun 10, 2009 3:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear Prakash

For non stocking item NLAG material you cannot setup inspection type as QM view is not available it seems.

i would suggest you to follow 103 & 105 step for doing the GR. if inspection is maintained outside SAP then you can make use of 103. check the material , if it is ok do the GR by 105 otherwise reject the material directly

Regards

gajesh

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Option 1:

Maintain 01 inspection type in material master

maintain info record with material vendor combination, if inspection not required for vendor then just select "No inspection" option in info record.

If you don't want to do inspection in SAP then create blank inspection plan, here no need to maintain MIC in plan. SO once system create lot then do UD of lot with stock posting.

Option 2:

Maintain 89 inspection type & create manual lot when required.

For this create blank IP with usage 9.

Hope this give you some idea.

Thanks!!!