cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKMI Table - OSS Note 1042857

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm looking to talk with someone who is currently using VKMI Table/ SD_VKMLOG_SHOW Report. This report logs entries that have updated S066(Open Orders) and S067(Open Deliveries) tables used in Credit Management. I am interested in system performance and also how the user parameter MCL was pushed out to the business users who could possible run transactions that would update this table?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sheila,

I looked at the note, and I'm not sure that logging the S066 and 67 tables would be the best option. S066 is used by default for S&OP and should be updated for every order. So building another logging function for that table might add unnecessary overhead. S067, not entirely sure, but it MAY have to do with delivery due list indexing.

As for your needs about credit management updates, it might be better to try to find a way to use the change log on the orders. Even though the change history is a gigantic table, you might be able to index a few of the fields to get decent performance and then carefully build a query from that.

Either way, I'm not sure there is a really good answer. It really depends on what you are trying to do. And by the way, if you ever work with Jay Wolfarth (FI), tell him Bill says "hi."

Bill Wood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

Thanks for the info. Jay works just down the hall from me so I will tell him you said HI. The reason we thought this Log would be good for us is because it appears our numbers in S066 and S067 become negative or doubled for some instances. We have run the correction program and then maybe a week later some of the numbers on the few accounts I am looking at regularly are incorrect. We thought if I had this log then possibly it would easier to determine what process we are performing that could be causing false values. We would need to look at changes for orders, deliveries and invoices as all of these affect the values on FD33.

Thanks again,

Sheila