cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in accounting document generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have cancelled one sales credit note on today's date and for this the accounting document has not been generated by system.It has actually created on 30.04.2009.

Now when I am trying to release it manually, system is throwing one message which is "Automatic clearing of billing document and cancellation is not possible".

Can any one suggest me how to solve this problem??????

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe this can be manually cleared via F-32

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to get it done from SD billing docs only , instead of doing it manually from F.28???

Rupam.

Edited by: RUPAM KR SEN on Jun 10, 2009 3:58 PM

sunil_p4
Participant
0 Kudos

No,

Because the posting periods might had closed because its last month.

or,

If agreed to open the previous periods then you can

Rgds

PSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PSK,

Thanks for your valued suggetion.

I have a query, I am doing the cancellation in current month for which the posting period is not closed.

And during manual releasing into accounting , the system is not showing any error message related to period closing, instead it is showing the error message " Automatic clearing of billing document and cancellation is not possible".

Can you please explain what is the meaning of this, I mean why system is throwing this error message????

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

sunil_p4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rupam,

The meaning of your error message is:

As the document is created in last month and released to accounting and closed (the Posting Period)-

So for that documents you cannot cancel in present month,(for which it was Credited and debited the A/c and settled in last month and also the Posting periods closed) even though this month periods are open.

You can only manually clear it in T-code : F-32

Rgds

PSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I'll try and let u know..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the error VF208. In that case, please check the Note 1259505 which gives more information on this.

Regards,

Raghavendra

Answers (0)