cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Inactive T codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I want to know whether there is a way to find out the inactive t codes in the system for the past one year.Inactive would not mean locked t codes.I want to know whether we can find out the t codes that have not been used for the past one year.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all please do a search on ST03N, STAT, SM20 to give you info on how you can get info on t-codes used.

Extract a list of tcodes in the system (table TSTCT) and compare the two lists.

Out of interest, why do you want to know all tcodes which are not used? I would think that it would be more useful to compare the used t-codes against what you have built.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

I would think that it would be more useful to compare the used t-codes against what you have built.

Ditto. SM20 can give you the tcodes that were executed which can be compared to the transactions on your security roles. The result will be the unused tcodes.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deleted your duplicate post, and will move this thread to the GRC forum (as you intended to do)...

Cheers,

Julius

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think you will get those details for such a long time (by using ST03, STAD etc.). If you have already prepared a list of Tcodes to check, then you try with table CDHDR. Put the Tcodes, time interval and check whether any Change doc. header is found or not. If not, then you can identify those Tcodes as unused for the selected time period.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Edited by: Dipanjan Sanpui on Jun 10, 2009 11:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

> I don't think you will get those details for such a long time (by using ST03, STAD etc.). If you have already prepared a list of Tcodes to check, then you try with table CDHDR. Put the Tcodes, time interval and check whether any Change doc. header is found or not. If not, then you can identify those Tcodes as unused for the selected time period.

>

> Regards,

> Dipanjan

You'll get the info if the logs haven't been deleted. Some places only keep 3 months of the data but more often than not you'll get a couple of years worth.