cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan Workcenter : E2E Analaysis Data is not viewable.

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Presently i'm working on E2E Analaysis on Sol Man system and trying to get my Managed system data for landscape & checking the same in solman_workcenter tcode.

But in this while checking Exception Analaysis, Workload Analaysis & Change Analaysis i can see data for some of the system, while some is not able to get it, as this is giving me message "Web application processing terminated" & when i check on this it gives me

**********************************************************************************************************************

Diagnosis

The system had to terminate processing of the Web application.

The reason could be that the system was no longer able to find the Web application server session.

System Response

Processing the navigation step is not possible.

Procedure

Call up the Web Application again.

Note: Use the start URL and not the URL that is currently displayed in the Web Browser.

Procedure for System Administration

Notification Number BRAIN 278

**********************************************************************************************************************

I want to know, how this actually works, i did check Extractor EWK Administrator present in solman_workcenter and found that in Managed system tab, it shows Extractors banned/inconsistent, due to Inconsistent PPMS Modelling, wat actually this means?

Can anybody help me to understand how this Extractors jobs are configured?

I did try to search relevant document, but no success...

Waiting eagerly for some help.

Thanks,

anand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Basis Team!

have look at Mukuls answer. If product version of a managed system was changed, follow Mukuls tips.

A SAP consultant explained to me that it is very essential the correct product version is set in SMSY. According to the product version the extractor framework decides which counter of a managed system is relevant and which extractor will be used.

For example: You have a double stack PI 7.10 system and as main component the process integration is not markt as active in SMSY, the tabs for process integration engine with xi af collectors, .. won't be shown in RCA and if I understood the consultant, no data will be collected. With process integration is active, you do not need the Application Server ABAP, because the process integration includes Application Server ABAP, did you follow?

But you can believe me, it won't be easy for non SAP people to set the right main component.

Regards,

Sascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extractors in Solution Manager are planned for managed systems based on the combination of software component and software component version. If this combination changes, for example because a software component version changes due to an upgrade inm the managed system, SMD detects that the scheduled extractors don't match to the managed system anymore and flags them as inconsistent.

Solution:

1) Delete the extractors marked as inconsistent using the Extractor Framework Administration UI.

2) Repeat the Diagnostics Setup step (Managed System Configuration-> Configure Diagnostics) for all affected systems. As a result a new set of extractors with consistent Software components and versions will be scheduled

Regards,

Mukul SHarma

0 Kudos

I have raised OSS message for same issue and sap has asked to drop external refrences in SICF..

it solved my problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akilesh / Gurus

I am having the same issue. How do you remove external references in SICF? Can you please describe in detail.

Thanks,

Jeff

0 Kudos

Go to SICF--> select External Services(ALIAS) -- .> delete Default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The data you are missing, is it from non SAP components?? PPMS refers to SAP repository for non SAP components that are integration certified by SAP. Every once in a while this data is uploaded into SLD for integration scenarios to work properly and SAP to perform root cause analysis for the entire customer landscape.

Please check for product release information in SLD and compare it with actual one as your error points to the inconsistency issue with this data.

regards, Sean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solman version is 7.01 sp19:

Update LMService to latest patch 7.01 sp3

Update bi url (remove https) :http://(fully qualified servername):8001(your port)/

Go to : http://(fully qualified servername):8001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/e2ewa_cfg

thanks

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Lourdes,

Could you solve your problem? Wat did SAP Reply??

By this bi url..u mean to say applying note# 1259109.

Please be more informative...

Thanks,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you find your answers? I have the same problem and opened a case with sap. Please shaoure how you resolved your issue on E2E WA tabs.

thanks

Lourdes

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply...

I have not got yet any solution for this....problem is sometimes i get to see the data, while sometime's i can't. But for Change analysis under E2E, i can't see any data.

Once i get any solution, i will update this thread, you too update me, if you get any reply from SAP.

BTW..I'm working on EHP1--SP18, under HP-Unix OS, with Oracle 10.2.0.4 as database...I think solution for this may be to upgrade to SP19.

Thanks,

Anand.

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Just to update, even after upgrading to SP19, i have not solved with this issue.

Please let me know, if anyone has clue on this....