Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import Qualified Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When im tryin to import a QT im performing following steps:

1. Import Non Qualifiers with QT(Bank Details) on destination side.

2. Map other fields along with Qualifiers with Main table on destination side.

3. To map teh Qualified main table field i need to create a compound field on source side. When im doing a right click on LHS it gives a option to create compound field, but beyond that Bank details QT comes as a read only field.

Please let me know where im missing out on this.

Thanks

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

For creating compound field, you should have more than one display fied.

In your case if you have only one non-qualifier then simply map that with the qualified field and if you have more than one then map them will the fields marked as D on the destination side then select both the mapped source fields, right click and select create Compound Field -> Bank Details.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

I have 8 NQ which i have mapped to fields marked "D". even now when select all the 8 fields on source side and right click, Bank details field comes as read only. Please guide.

Thanks

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Did u check the value mapping of all the 8 fields ? There should be unmapped values of any of the fields.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Correct. That's usually the reason why the compound field cannot be created. Usually it should be sufficient to map the DF within the NQ fields. E.g. in SAP ERP Systems the combination of Bank Country and Bank Key is already a unique one. Maybe you should check this in your data model?

Best regards

Michael

Answers (0)