cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create shopping cart for multiple company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to create a shopping cart with items for different company codes. Say for e.g. Item 1 for Co. Code ABC and Item 2 for Co. Code XYZ.

As i am using SRM 3.0 and EBP 4.0 (Extended Classic Scenario), is it possible to achieve this?

I have included both the Co. codes in the Org. Structure - Attributes tab and also i have included the locations (plants) for both the Co. Codes in the extended attributes.

While trying to create a shopping cart in SRM, in the item details i am able to see both the company codes, but for any settings (for e.g. selecting default) in the Org. Structure the system will allow me to create SC only for one Co. Code (say XYZ) and not for the other available option (i.e. for ABC). Even though i select the alternative co. code, it does not get selected instead it will get defaulted back to XYZ.

In addition in the Location field i can see the location only for one Co. Code (in this case for XYZ only)and not the location for Co. Code ABC.

It would be helpful if someone can throw some light on this.

Thanks,

Francis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you set defaults in the user settings, system always use only one Co.Code. So do not maintain Co.Cd defaults and let the user selects the Co. Code in the shopping cart.

Then system will show the Locations for the selected Co.code.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Thanks for your response.

I have tried without maintaining any default Company Code. Even then i am able to select only one Co. Code and the location appears only for that Co. Code.

Is there any other work around for this.

Regards,

Francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The above problem was solved by implementing the below mentioned notes:

907747 - Plant/Storage location in default settings for items

951324 - After note 919489: Values from search help are not copied

Regards,

Francis