cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Doubled in delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I had an Issure that Enduser is creating delivery Manualy.

When he is creating delivery he enterd one line item 2 times.System accepted and created Invoice also.

Can this be happend in Standard SAP??

As per my knowledge it is not possible.

Can any one throw some light on possible ways for that .

Regards.

Vish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

You can create as many line items with the same material in delivery document as you can. It is possible in standard SAP.

Also, if you create delivery with ref. to order, you can still add material or delete some material in the existing delivery.

System will create combined invoice if the payer, destination country and payment terms are similar.

Hope you would get some idea.

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

For Example: in sales order there are 4 line items.

when i am creating Delivary with the above 4 line items and again i enterd the first line item again .

I tried here it not allowing.

Can u please chack the same.

Vish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal,

You can very well enter the same material apart from the existing one provided there is enough stock in the plant in the same shipping point. Pick this qty. enter storage location, serial no., batch if mandatory then do PGI. If everything is correct system will post the goods.

Sagar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Can this be happend in Standard SAP??

Yes this can very well happen and you can in turn, can control the same.

Go to OVLK, select the delivery type and execute. There maintain routine 201 against the field "ItemRequirement"

Similarly, for new item category, go to zero184 and donu2019t maintain any item category under the tab "MItC" Now try to add one line item and you can see system wont permit to do so.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal,

It is very much possible in standard SAP to enter the same material multiple times in Sales Orders & Deliveries. Subsequently you can create single or Multiple Invoices for these materials.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

The scenario which you described is very much possible in satndard SAP. The system will treat the same line item entered twice as 2 different line items and would go ahead with subsequent processes of Delivery, GI and invoicing.

Regards,

Kant