Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ON_LEAD_SELCTION event in ALV

former_member230839
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know when the ON_LEAD_SELECTION event will be called for a ALV, i guess it must be called only on when the entry in the ALV selected and the correspoding index will be passed to ALV ON_LEAD_SELECTION event.

but i have a problem like the ON_LEAD_SELECTION event is getting called with index = 0 on when i select the option SELECT_ALL or DESELCT_ALL from the ALV. is it the correct behaviour to call the event in these cases.

Can anyone give me a clear picture of when exactly and what cases the ON_LEAD_SELECTION will be called with index = 0.

Regards,

Anil kumar G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the ALV Events documentation 'The event ON_LEAD_SELECT is triggered when the user changes the lead selection in an ALV output'.

According to this statement, SELECT ALL option will not trigger any LEAD_SELECTION event as there will not be any change in lead selection index(assuming something was already selected before). But DESELECT ALL will definately trigger this event as there is a change in lead selection index from n(some number) to ZERO. If nothing was selected already, then even DESELECT ALL will not trigger this event.

Regard,

Manne.

Answers (0)