cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rental Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client maintains apartments as materials. Either he sell the material or leases out the material using different pricing procedure (Sales-RVAA01 & rent-PSER01). My client wants to create a rental agreement with customer for a material (Apartment) by collecting two month rent as advance and one month as brokerage if they come through brokers. I created a rental agreement using document type MV. I maintained price for condition type PPSV (Rs 5000). when i enter the period (1 year), the system automatically proposes rent (Rs 60000) for that period. My problem is how to include the advance and brokerage as they have to hit the corresponding accounts. Also i tried by placing the same material in another line item and changed the item category as TAO and maintained downpayment in billing plan tab. When i tried to bill the downpayment, the system automatically picks the pricing procedure RVAA01 and throws the error that pricing condition PR00 is missing. How the system picked RVAA01 pricing procedure which differs from the contract (PSER01). please share your inputs how to achieve the same. if there is any doubt in the scenario, i'll explain.

Regards

Samsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samsan,

By the given scenario it seems that you want 2 months rent as an advance plaus brokerage. If this is the case, then as per my knowledge, create 2 line items for the same material.

1st material : At line item you enter amount for 2 months plus brokerage for 1 month by using manual condition types say condition type1 rent_price for rent and condition type2 brokrage_price for brokerage. this way you will charge for 2 months in advance plus brokerage.

(You can create 1 more line item with the same material for Brokerage if you want to show it separately )

2nd material : For 2nd material, assign periodic billing plan to this material (to item category) for 10 months and configure this billing plan as per your requirement say billing plan start and end date for 10 months. How should be the billing monthly or quarterly, 1st or last of every month and other information

This way you have to create 2 / 3 line item for the same material. Of which 1st will be billed normally using manual condition types and 2nd will be billed according to billing plan.

Hope this will help you.

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sagar,

But that line item is not coming for billing.

Regards

Samsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samsan,

Check in VOV7 for item category (items that have manual condition type) if the item has value B or C in Billing Relevance.

And for the item that has periodic billing plan make the billing relevance as I - (Order-relevant billing - billing plan)

Also for both item categories make Pricing as Standard Pricing

Hope this would help you

Regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I verified all the settings. it is defined as stated by you. Also can you please share your inputs on why the system picks different pricing procedure in billing document type. I'have checked copy controls also.

Regards

Samsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have understood the scenario ,but what might be the problem is pricing procedure assignment in OVKK is not proper.

Please check it out .

Regards,

pavan.