cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice correction (RK) change sales net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I wanted to create an invoice correction process, after i was entering with reference to the billing document number i have seen 2 item category there were G2N and L2N.

material qty cat value

1234 2 G2N 18.40

1234 2 L2N 18.40-

1) System will auto create with 2 item category, is it true?

2) How can i change the net value? Because the actual value suppose is 17.00

Thanks & Regards,

Yong Kok Wah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Invoice correction Request is a combination of Credit memo Request and Debit memo Request, which has got Item category G2N and L2N respectively. They have opposite signs to one another.

That means, each item is duplicated as Credit posting and Debit posting with opposite signs as you can see in the Overview screen.

Therefore, initially the Net value is "Zero", as there is no difference.

Now, you can make the correction / changes via the "Debit memo" items only. You can not make any changes through the Credit memo items (they are disabled area).

If, you want to change the quantity, you can do it in the Overview screen itself.

If, you want to change the Price, then select the item > go to item details > select "Condition" tab and make the chages here > come back to the overview screen.

Now, click on the "Delete unchanged pair" button in the application tool bar.

System will delete the unchanged pairs and only the changed pairs will remain.

The resulting difference (of Credit item and Debit item) will be automatically reflected in the "Net value" field for which you have to issue a Credit memo to the customer.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes it is true

ICR is a combination of credit and debit memo requests.

When you create an invoice correction request, the items will automatically duplicated it means that

for every item in the billing document, theer will be a second line item is created with opposite +/- values.

First all credit memo items will be listed, then all debit memo items. The reference to the

corresponding billing document is created when you specify the preceding document and the

preceding item.

The credit memo item cannot be changed. The corresponding debit memo item, however, can be

updated according to new values e.g. new pricing, change in quantity.

You can delete the credit and debit memos in pairs

Regards,

Chetan