cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump error when we select 'select filter value' in BEx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

when we use select'select filter value' after executing a query we are getting a dump error 'The operation failed because of program error on server (dump) see the system log for details.

when i saw the dump error in ST22 'The exception CX_RSR_X_MESSAGE'was raised but was not caught at any stage in the call history. since exception represents error situation and the system could not react adequately to this error, the current program SAPLRRMS had to be terminated. It is showing to search in SAPnotes for UNCAUGHT EXCEPTION CX_RSR_X_MESSAGE, "SAPLRRMS" "LRRMSU13" "RRMS_X_MESSAGE'

I have searched in SAP notes also it is showing ' Import Support Package 6 for 3.0B (BW3.0B Support Package 6 or SAPKW30B06) into your BW System. The Support Package will be available once note 493977 with the short text,"SAPBWNews BW 3.0B Support Package 6",

But when i am trying to download it is saying it is not yet released. (and we are using BW 3.5)

Is this error because of any support package problem or any technical problem in query.

could you help me in this regard as this is urgent for me.

Thanks in advance

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pizzaman,

Thank you for ur explanation.

Your explanation is very useful to me and we are using Support Package 11 but i am unable to get which note is exactly useful for my problem.

could you plz help in this regard.

Thank you very much.

regards,

Naveen Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen

Were you able to fix your issue? I am having the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said this is not query problem. This is due the uncaught exception. The exception can be handled in the function module but you should have permission to get thru that and you need an access key I believe. You should also be a good ABAPer. Tyr consulting the basis team and ask them to analyse the SAP notes. if possible let them raise another note for 3.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would try an OSS Note search on just <b>CX_RSR_X_MESSAGE</b>. There are several notes that you might want to look at. Some are from recent BW 3.5 SPs - 15 and 16.

<b>You need to know what 3.5 SP you are at.</b> If a problem affects mutliple releases of BW, e.g. 3.0, 3.1, 3.5 and 2004s, they will release one note that corresponds to different SPs for each BW release -

BW 3.0 SP30 corresponds to BW 3.1 SP24 and BW 3.5 SP16

In your case anything as old as Note form BW 3.0 SP6 would not be relevant to a 3.5 installation. BW 3.5 was not released around until 3.0 SP14 was out.