cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.11 unresolvable condition in ccBPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

actually I´m trying to set up a new ccBPM for order processing.

during this process an mulit mapping is executed. the result of this mapping could be one or two (second message is optional)

In the follwing step the second message should be sent, if it exists.

to achieve this I inserted an switch step, in the first branch I inserted the send step and the second branch (default branch) is left empty.

Actually I have some trouble defining the condition for accessing branch 1.

I defined an export parameter during mapping and tried to check this with following condition

mailCreated = "true"

The branch is always executed, despite the export value is "false", which is shown in monitoring.

Furthermore I tried to check if the second message is available by specifying following condition

mailMsg EX

But once more the first branch is executed, although the optional message is not existent.

How to define the conditions correctly

Any help appreciated

Kind regards

Jochen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the multimapping even if an empty node is created for mailMsg then too the switch will get executed...check if same thing is happening in your case......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhishek,

thanks for your reply.

after my mapping the container in the monitoring contains following elements.

MESSAGES_IN => 1 entry

MESSAGES_OUT => 2 entries

When I drill down in MESSAGES_OUT there are two entries MESSAGES_OUT[1] and MESSAGES_OUT[2]

MESSAGES_OUT[1] contains 1 entry (message which is always available) and MESSAGES_OUT[2]

contains NO ENTRY.

but my variable has the value = "false" - so my condition, checking this value should wort, but it did not so far

any suggestions?

Kind regards

Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made a further change in the condition. The new condition for branch 1 is 1 = 2

so this condition is never true and the branch should not be executed at all.

I tested it again and the branch is executed anyway.

I checked some sample process of the SWCV SAP Basis. The specifying of the conditons doesn´t differ from mine.

What could be the reason for this behaviour?

I added one more branch on top of the existing branch (containing send step) and the default branch.

I added one more dummy condition like 1 = 4 No matter, this branch is executed during runtime

Isn´t that strange??

Kind regards

Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

this issue is solved by implementing SAP note 1344850

Thanks for helping

Kind regards

Jochen