cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read all rows in static table defined in the adobe form using webdynproABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The requirement is i have to display the 5 empty rows using adobe forms in the table format and retrieve the data from that 5 rows after user enter some value and post it in the database table. This is the part of my requirement.

I have done the designing part in interactive form and coding in WD using ABAP.

For that, I defined table in the adobe forms where in the DATA subform I have given Min count value is 5 instead of 1(selected the check box - repeat each item... also). I am able to display 5 empty rows successfully. After enter values in 3 rows and press SAVE button i am getting only first record but not all 3 records.

I have written the code for SAVE records in WD using ABAP. I am using this method "get_static_attributes_table" for getting all records.

Please help me resolving my issue.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in your WD context, check the cardinality of the Node in which you're bringing your table data in to.

you may have it set 1:1 when it needs to be 1:n (or 0:n).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Already i had done it(That is the basic thing to do when we are using tables). But getting same problem....

Thanks for your suggestion...

Please let me know if any concerns

Thanks in advance....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the WDDOINIT method, create an internal table with 5 empty rows and bind it to the context using the method Bind_Table.

Then try executing your program, this should work.

If it doesnt , do let me know.

Regards,

Runal

Edited by: Runal Singh on Jun 11, 2009 3:00 PM

Edited by: Runal Singh on Jun 11, 2009 3:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. It works fine.

Answers (0)