cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Submit the Adobe form with Data in CRM 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created Adobe Interactive forms from Live Cycle designer 8.0 and using it in CRM 2007 scenario.

Now the data is getting downloaded to the form but the Submit/Update functionality is not working

Scenario 1 : I have added Submit button as Webservice change function Data connection and below code is generated in XML for event. This button has control type as Execute and has corresponding web service URL filled.

<execute connection="DataConnection2" executeType="remerge"/>

This triggers the API back in the CRM system when Submit clicked but without any data.

Scenario 2 : I have added another Submit button from WebdynproNative Library with control type as Regular. This generates the event code in XML as

ContainerFoundation_JS.SendMessageToContainer(event.target, "submit", "", "", "", "");

When clicked it does not repond.

Please help with What should be the exact script code in the Submit event.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

searching the forum will show I had a similar issue and had to apply notes

0001143177 and

this solved my issue of the Submit button not calling SAP from the pdf.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your kind reply... But I solved the problem by myself.

The DataConnection2 I created with the Webservice Change function and added the same button on form.

In the request part of the Change function I was not filling the data and hence I was not getting any data back in API. I had to do the binding manually for each of its key fields and also fill action fields as '02'(Change) to get the data updated automatically.

Now i can see the data i changed back in CRM API in debugging mode and it inturns calls the necessary APIs to update the records in the system.

-Krishna Mayya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You follow this Thread it will help you,

[Problem on Button|]

Regards

Pradeep Goli