cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spool is looking fine but unable to print it with the printer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a custom form for the excise invoice. If I try printing the form from the transaction J1IV, it is creating the spool. Spool is looking fine and everything is ok. But If I try to print it through the printer, it is not printint at all.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be the printer is not correctly configured. This has to be done in TCODE SPAD. BASIS can help you in this

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We are trying to print it with using two printers. I checked and found Printers are ok. We are using the same printers for all other purposes.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case double click on the spool in SP01. Make sure the correct printer is assigned, and try to print it again from SP01. Also check the status column

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yes I tried printing it from SPOOL directly. It is printing fine from there. I don't know why it is not printing directly.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also I am using the standard print program. I have not created or copied the print program. In NACE I have assigned my custom form to the output type.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the output type if you check the "Communication method" there is a check box "Print Immediately". Check this option and try again

This check box will control if print is held in spool

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I checked the output also, In the transmission medium it is selected "Print Output" and the Despatch time is "Send Immediately".

But one thing, in the General data, for the Access sequence, no value is selected. It might be the problem ?

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to find the Check box that i mentioned ? Printing is immediate if it is checked Otherwise the output is held in the spool.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it a check box ? I didn't find it. Also I don't be having this communication tab for this. I am printing the form from the transaction J1IV.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once check the Printer settings and also contact u r basis team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

then the problem is with assigning the printer only if the display output of spool is fine. check by giving local or contact basis person