Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager and Business Object

former_member48301
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Have you seen any specific information (from SAP or others) indicating how SAP plan to integrate the Business Object Products into Solution Manager?

First of all I need information about the SOLAR01/02 transactions (e.g. will separate Business Objects development objects become available? Will ASAP be extended to include Business Objects Projects?)

Secondly I would like to know if the Operations scenario also will be enhanced in order to include Business Objects Solutions?

Any informations/links/etc. would be welcome

Thanks in advance

Peter Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SOLAR01 - Business Blueprint

SOLAR02 - Configuration.

Implementation projects are projects to select and implement business processes in an SAP landscape. A Business Blueprint documents these business process requirements of a company. Collaborative business processes involve several companies

The Business Blueprint provides a common strategy of how your business processes are to be mapped into one or more SAP systems. The Business Blueprint documents in detail the scope of business scenarios, business processes, process steps, and the requirements of an SAP solution implementation.

A Business Blueprint comprises the following structure elements in a hierarchy:

Organizational Units

Master data

Business scenarios

Business processes

Process steps

You assign content, for example, project documentation, Business Configuration Sets or transactions, to individual structure elements, in the SAP Solution Manager.

SOLAR02(Configuration) configures the process requirements specified in the Business Blueprint phase, in the system. If you use objects from the Business Process Repository in your own structures, some of them are already assigned to transactions and BC Sets. If you create structures independently, i.e. without objects from the Business Process Repository, you can assign transactions in the transaction Business Blueprint. You can assign BC Sets, IMG objects and test cases/business test requirements, in the transaction Configuration.

former_member48301
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed

Thanks for your answer.

I was perhaps not to clear in my question because I know a bit about the Solution Manager transactions, but I need to know if SAP has specified how the Business Objects products will be integrated (if at all) into Solution Manager.

Link: [http://www.sap.com/solutions/sapbusinessobjects/index.epx]

Best Regards

Peter Michael

Answers (0)