cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic storage location determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a problem in storage location determination. I assign MALA to delivery type and define the storage condition, after that assign shipping point , plant, storage condition, and storage location to each other.

And in related item category, I selected storage location required and determine storage location. and also assign MALA in the storage location rule in the delivery type. But, unfortunately after creation delivery document with ref. , system can not determine storage location automatically. I want to ask that is there any customization I missed?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi Friend,

Check the assignment of storage location in OVL3

In OVL3 you need to check the SHIPPING POINTSTORAGE CONDITIONSPLANT for which you want the storage location needs to be determined.

regards,

santosh

Former Member

go to SPRO/ Logistic Exceution/ shipping / assign picking location then it will determine automatically

regards

saphelp.hpage.com

saphelpone.blogspot.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assigned picking location , but it didn't work. ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

cehck your configuration in OVL2 and OVL3 And also in material master in the MRP3 tab maintain the storage conditions

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will work just check again

1) Assingment of storage loc to plant

2)shipping pt determination

3) Ovl3

and create cycle once again

Edited by: SAP Consultant VP on Jun 10, 2009 3:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you , problem solved.

But definition of storage condition is in material master data / plant data/stor. 1 view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to ovl3 assign the storage location to ur palnt anr shipping point storage condition .

then check in ovlk CHECK MALA is there or not..

Regards,

venkataswamy.y