cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change the BDOC destination id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our Quality CRM system we have a problem. What ever the Orders Bdoc are generation are moving to the Production bw system instead Quality bw system.

The reason is that Few months back they refreshed the quality system and copied the Production but they didnt checked the queues destination thing. I have checked the RFC setting but when a bdoc is generated from CRM to BW It is chooseing the wrong destination. Where do i need to change this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

CRM always sends out the data by means of subscriptions. Now subscriptions are assigned to SITES. for example if CRM should send data to R/3 then the R/3 destination has to be maintained as a 'SITE' for this CRM system.

Similary you need have a SITE for your BW system. The trasaction is 'SMOEAC' this is the administrator console. Please also maintain the relevant subscriptions so that data flows across to your BW system.

Thanks,

Abishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put a non-existing user in the RFC destination of production. This will probably trigger a short-dump or a queue error, but at least you'll know where it's coming from.

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi michael,

The Complaint is getting created in CRM. As per the process this data has to go to BW system. As per the process bdoc is generated but it is in yellow as the destination is pointing towards the Production system not Quality bw system. And I have removed the destination of the productionin SM59 but still it is taking that destination. Where do we change this. In SMQS r where.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the destination is mentioned in the bdoc as a destination, then you'll probably have to change the destination in one of the sites in transaction smoeac.

Michael.

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SMOEAC, in sites you should have a site for BW system. Double click that site. On right side click on "Site Attributes". Here you can change the RFC desination.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to tx SMQR - Middleware -> Monitoring -> Queues -> Register / Deregister Queues

For the queue, register again with the correct RFC to BW QA