cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager installation in Suse Linux

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to install Solution Manager in Suse Linux 10 Enterprise Server environment. I am now going through the installation guides from service market place..

I am find it hard to understand the hardware specifications given in that document and also it has stated that we needed to have a SAP Global Transport Host...

If we are to install the SolMan in a Central System method, then i assume that /usr/sap/trans (transport directories) are created in the host system itself.. Please clarify..

Also, if somebody can post me the checklist that needs to be verified before installing the solman, it will be of great help to me...

Thanks & Regards,

Architha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can somebody help me with the checklist preparations needed before installing solman in suse linux.. Like what are the parameters to look for before starting off the installation.

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Architha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am also having same situation ( Solution manager 7.0 installation in suse linux with MaxDB ) in my current project - I am getting confusing to find out hardware requirements and central host system method. Need valuable suggestions on this post.

architha: If you get checklist for this installation can you please share

Indira