cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see Service Interfaces in SE80

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a issue - not able to see the Service Interface that I created in Enterprise Service Builder.

This is what I did:

1) Created a Service Interface including Message types and GDt's in Enterprise Service Builder.

2) I, then activated all the contents.

3) I logged into SAP system, transaction SE80 and hit the Enterprise Service Browser so that I can generate the proxies.

4) In here, I see lot of Service Interface that are not even in the Enterprise Service Builder. Also, I cannot see the Service Interface that I created earlier.

NOTE: I haven't created a MODEL yet. Just need to see the Service Interface in SE80 so that I can generate the Proxy.

Any suggestions ??? Have I missed anything ?

Also, how does SAP system knows which ESR it's trying to access. Any configuration?

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Sathya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this. While in SE80, click on button 'Edit Object'. Choose tab 'Enterprise Services'. Enter the name of your service definition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have faced this situation earlier.

Whar you can do is got the TX: Sproxset and enter the table parameters.

This table contains mapping for the ESR system and our local system.

Ex: IFR_HTTP_DEST <Username > IFR_HTTP_DEST_<ESR system : EX: X9R>

Cheers,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your reply.

I did checked the transaction SPROXSET. There were no entries.

So, I did create the following entry:

Name = SAP_PROXY_ESR (HTTP Dest created in SM59)

Username = BCUSER (username to login to SAP ECC system)

Value = CE1 (Hostname of ESR).

Is these right ?

If yes, I still not able to see my Service Interface in SE80.

Please advice.

-Sathya

former_member219399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then I feel this could be some issue with system configuration Like SLD in XI system.

Please check for those details how to connect the XI and ABAP systems.

With regards,

Vamsi

former_member219399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

May be this is not the correct ABAP system connected to your XI system. As you are saying the Message interfaces you can see here are not part of your XI system, the system may be connected to different XI system.

In SM59 under HTTP Connections to ABAP System, you could find the XI system connected to your ABAP system.

With regards,

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

I did checked SM59 and is pointing to my local system as I have installed the ABAP server (Trial Version) on my local system and same with the Netweaver CE. Both are trial versions and are installed in my laptop.

former_member219399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the transaction SPROXY and expand the namespace where you have creaed the datatyps/ Service ineterfaces.

With regards,

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi.,

As I said earlier , I tried in SE80(Enterprise Service Brower) which is nothing but SPROXY.

It has nothing.

I am using Netweaver CE 7.1 EHP1

-Sathya