cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taxes not redeterined after pricing date change

Former Member
0 Kudos

A credit memo request was created with reference to a previous document. The reference document was created in the month of March when the condition record for a particular tax condition was 9%. Now the tax rate has changed to 12% in the record.

We have created a credit memo request, which has current date as pricing date. But as the tax rete is more now, we have changed the pricing date to the reference document pricing date i.e. March.

Now the system should redetermine the prices and taxes according to the new pricing date(March). But the tax rate is not redetermined as per the new pricing date. Only the price is redetermined and the tax is not redetermined. It is still showing the June rate i.e. 12%.

In the pricing procedure overview also, the field Pricing Type is blank.

Can you please advise me why the tax is not redetermined and only the price is redetermined.

Thanks in advance

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my opinion,it could not be possible.As in condition record, you maintain the Validity Period for every record.

Now if suppose , you change the Validity Period of Respective Condition Record to the Previous Date , but how the date would be determined as the System Date is still the Current Date and it would not be possible to change the System date.

Thts why your Tax rate of 12% is coming in the sales order.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may need to check the copy control settings for Pricing type at the item level. You have various options there to carry out new pricing with or without tax redetermination

Shrinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are going through condition record,

Maintain the condition record for the previous period and the new period.( Means Till march the condition record should have 9 % and from april it should be 12 %.

If you are going through tax code basis, create a new tax code of with 9 % tax and get this assigned for your particular scenario,

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard SAP tax will not determine in credit memo I also face same problem we had use requirement

Put requirement 922 or create new

FROM FRM_KONDI_WERT_922

IT XKOMV-KSCHL = u2018 MWSTu2019

XKWERT = XKWERT * - 1.

ENDIF.

ENDFORM

Sageer