cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO PACK THE MATERIAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

my problem is,

i had created one packing material handling unit and i have maintain warehouse management.

i had created sales order VA01, outbount delivery VLO1N and transfer orderLT03.

After TOD(Transfer Order) i had been going to VL02N in outbound delivery i had been doing in PGI SOME ERROR SHOWN i.e

1. DELIVERY HAS NOT YET BEEN COMPLETELY PROCESSED BY WH

When i am doing vl02n CLICK ON PACK ICON i had shown in one screen i.e handling units packing materials after I HAD DONE AUTOMATIC PACKING ICON IN TOP RED BUTTON shown one message

there is no packe material. When i was back in showing one message ITEMS IN HU-MANAGED STORAGE LOCATION MUST BE PACKED.

MY PROBLEM IS I WANT TO PACK THE MATERIAL TO HANDLING UNITS PLS GIVE ME SUGGESTION.

Edited by: munnasd on Jun 10, 2009 9:50 AM

Edited by: munnasd on Jun 10, 2009 12:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, As described by Ramesh the process will follow. However, for packing the materials you need to check in customizing what packaging materials are allowed for the packaging material group for the material in the delivery. The packaging material group for the said material can be found in Material master view Basic data1 under the tab packaging material data. Then go to SPRO-IMG-logistics execution-shipping-packing-define allowed packing material-execute and check which all packaging materials are allowed for the packaging material group. go to your delivery and packing symbol then tab pack material. in the column packing material enter the allowed material in which you want to pack. then use the pack symbol to pack the material and save the delivery. after that the next process will continue.

Pl share whether it worked....

Regards,

vijay

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After creation of Transfer order, Packing should be done after that confirm the TO in LT12., then do the PGI.

Note: While doing Packing you need to enter packing material.after that proceed to pack the materials in to packing material.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you would have done the creation of TO using LT03, TO number would have generated. Goto LT12 and give that TO number, Press Enter and go inside the screen and press save. Now u wont get the error in ur delivery document.

For Packing material check the material master of the packing material in Sales general plant tab for the Matl grp pack field.

Regards,

Rajeswari