cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Standard IDoc's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am a newbie in SAP IDOCS. This may sound a very silly quetsion but I would like to know if standard IDOCs are available for following data in SAP and how can i Find it depending on the message type etc.

Sales Office

CSR

Country

State/Province

Sales Group

Sales Division

Material

Unit of Measure

Warehouse

transport type/subtype

Shipping Type

Shipping Condition

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elizabeth,

But for the Material, for which the stabdard idoc is MATMAS05, i do not think sap has any standard idocs.

All the data that you have mentioned is primarily reference data(Also called customizing data) which will not be that huge.

Generally this data is manually entered or have your abaper write small upload programs to update the corresponding tables.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member190726
Participant
0 Kudos

and for customer's DEMAS05 and for vendor's CREMAS05

Regards

Reddy

roger_gomez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Elisabeth,

The Idoc that you needs, is it for sending master data or transactional data?

If you want to receive a Sales Order, your Idoc is ORDERS05. You you want to send material master data with sales area the Idoc is MATMAS05.

Check these Idocs documentation with WE60 transaction.

Regards,

Roger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

Yes, the data which i want to transfer is MASTER data.

As you mentioned that for Material Master data the IDOC is MATMAS05, Similarly I would like to know the sTANDARD IDocs (MASTER DATA) for the below listed :

Sales Office

CSR

Country

State/Province

Sales Group

Sales Division

Unit of Measure

Warehouse

transport type/subtype

Shipping Type

Shipping Condition.

Your suggestions will be valuable for me.

Thanks in Advance.

roger_gomez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Elisabeth,

Ok, what you need is an Idoc for each item from you list...I understood you wanted an Idoc to post a sales document o material containing all these fields.

Most of these Items are maintained in SAP as customizing tables using SPRO transaction, and there is no Idoc or BAPI related to maintain that.

Try both options:

1. Go to WE30 and open the matchcode of Obj. Name. Try to find an Idoc based on the description.

2. You can find if a business object has Idocs or Bapis related. Open SWO3 transaction and find objects. For exemple: in Logistics-General>Logistics Basic data>Material Master you can see that there is an object called IDOCMATMAS, this means that should be an Idoc message called MATMAS and some Idoc types related. Even there, the main material object BUS1001 has some methods with green boxes. If you push the green box you open the BAPI related.

From a Bapi you can find or generate automatically the Idoc related. Go to BDBG transaction, put the object and method display the interface or push create to generate the Idoc.

Try to find interfaces for your objects but I'm wondering that there aren't. If it is completely necessary have Idocs, you should create them from scratch, even the fuction module to process it.

Regards,

Roger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Goto transaction we61 u will find the basic IDOC available in R3.

Thanks and Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to WE60 to find the list of IDOCS...

With the fields that you specified, it looks like a shipment IDOC. SHPMNT06

-SM