cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abap dump error in ME23N purchase order smartform..................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abapers,

I had copied the predefined purchase order smartform into z..... form, and assigned it to NACE.

But wen executing in ME23N the purchase order, getting the abap dump error stating tat,

" Whwn calling the function module '/1BCDWB/SF00000053' , one of the parameters needed according to the interface description not specified.

This parameter was 'is_ekko'. "

I specified this parameter in Form Interface> Tables, but still dump error.

I dont know where to specify this....

So, can anyone give me an idea r suggestion to overcome this dump error...

thanks....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx for all ur ocmments

Madhurivs23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check in the driver program, where that parameter has been passed in import or in tables.

Regds,

Madnuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have changed the program name specific to the smartform used below and the previous program name I have used was wrong and I think the problem now is in processing routines in NACE.

I have given program as /SMB40/FM06P and the smartform name as /SMB80/MMPO_ES and selected Type as smartform.

Im not sure which FORM routine, I have to assign.

Im trying to use the above specified smartform for ME23n, but Im getting an error saying that the form routine is wrong.

I hope the above inputs are right, please guide me if any of the inputs are wrong.

Thanks & Regards,

BDK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Nace

Program Name -

> U r Z-Program Name

FORM Routine----->ENTRY_NEU

PDF/Smart Form----> U Smart form name(Z form)

Type -

>Smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

first of all as per the decleration is_ekko that should not specify in tables

is_ekko will contains po header details which can be declared as line type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

'is_ekko' is a internal table passed in function module in program. The same internal table was also defined in the smartforms also.If u r not defined in smartform it give error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had assigned in Import of Form interface, but still im getting dump error...

Former Member
0 Kudos

put a break point on function module in the driver program. after the execuition of the function module sfter the sy-subrc

press f5 to go into the below subroutine and check the exact error which is comming

PERFORM protocol_update_i.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can Assign Table in Form Interface like this.

is_ekko like zekko. "Here ZEKKO is a Structure . Which is same as the internal table in program.

Here Z-Structure and Internal table structure sholuld be same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is_ekko should be in import parameters of smartform and export parameter in driver program

i think this will solve your proble.