cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can get referral point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear team,

Lot of controversy about referral point . someone given my emailID during creation his userID.

now he earned point but i did not get referral point. Kindly suggest what is the process for getting referral point.

SurendraJain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello SurendraJain,

There are a few conditions on whether you get points for a referral.

1. The new user must have entered the email address used for the account that you want the points connected to. If you have created more than one userid on our site that uses either the same email address or uses a different one, you won't get the points.

2. The new user must be a genuine new user and never have registered before on our site.

3. You can only get this for 5 people. I am not sure if that restriction is for lifetime or just within a certain time span like a month or week.

Kind Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thnx for reply .After fullfill these i have not received point then what is the reason?

Regards

SurendraJain

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you bothering about those..

Keep Contribute to SCN.

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello SurendraJain,

The most likely reason is that the person entered your email address incorrectly or not at all when they registered. You will need to get the friend to let you know their userid number. Then send this information to sapnetwork@sap.com. They can look up the userid and let you know if there was no email address or an incorrect one entered when the person registered.

Kind Regards,

David

Answers (0)