cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I want to know the activation of DO NOT EXECUTE IN PM ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an Query i want to know is there any thing through which we can grey out the DO NOT EXECUTE Button in Order. It is active only before release and after release it becomes deactivated . but in my system i want to Deactivate it before release also .

As fas as i know it is not possible but jus want to have get opinion of experts also

Thanks ..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Payal,

some points to add as per above ..

1.You can do it using SHD0

2. Enter SHD0 and enter tcode IW32, Transaction variant ZIW32 and cilck create icon

3. this takes u to IW32 screen here select orders using order list takes u to IW38 tcode and here selecting outstanding icon select order which is yet to be released.

4. Press enter and this gives you the pop up for iw32 screen variant and here press continue . and this takes u to inside screen ..

5. Here press enter again and this gives pop up and here select menu functions ->menubar->order->functions->complete --->select BABL Do not execute and select the green and red ball icon at bottom and select continue.

6. Then click exit and save and enter short text ..and select the package which your abaper should be creating ... and then save ..

7.The after saving it takes you to shd0 screen here select tab standard variants ---> inner tab standard variants .. here you will find activate button thus you can activate the transaction variant from here .. and in variant groups you can mention the user group

8. Thus after assigning to package you can transport thru request and move to assurance and need to activate the transaction variant ZIW32 in assurance also and the same for production also ..

check and revet

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpa ,

Thanks for the explanation but the problem is that in my development server we have this field deactivated for unreleased orders but in quality and production this field is active when we check for any unreleased order .

So I am thinking that is there any thing from config side which we can change .

Kind Reg,

Payal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Iam not sure check whether it is possible to gray the DO NOT EXECUTE button using transaction variant SHD0

regards

thyagarajan