Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manger - MOPZ Configuration on SP15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can any one explain how to configure MOPZ on below release:

SAP Solution Manager Tool is on Patch Level 15 Also as describe in the guide and notes i can't find the path

Implementation Guide -> SAP Solution Manager -> Advanced Configuration -> Basic Settings -> SAP Solution Manager System -> Change Management -> Set Up Maintenance Optimizer ???????????

Regards,

SB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Add satilite systems to solution manager through SMSY

2. Generate RFC to satilite systems from SMSY.

3. Create logical component and assign it to satilite system from SMSY

4. T-Code: DSWP or Solution_Manager ---> setup ---> Change management --> Maintanance Optimizer --> Create MOPZ from here.

With Regards,

Renu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the note 1024932- MOPZ . It may help you

Also please check the user assigned with role "SAP_MAINT_OPT_ADMIN" . Authorization Objects : D_SOL_VSBL

CRM_ORD_PR

You can find lot of relevant notes inside the above mentioned note. Please update us once you resolve.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

iam installed a sap solution manger  7.1 with 702 release, i got a error when i trying to configure MOPZ.. For this  i type the tcodes dswp and solman_manger, but the thing is  i got this message

"the function is obsolete and not supported any more use equivalent function in the sap solution manager

work center instead see the sap note 1541013. i go through the note but no information given . my question is how to setup the mopz for solution manger 7.1. please let me know if u know any thing

regards

vreddy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for all your response. The configuration has been done.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you look at this

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/45/51fbdbd4941803e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm]

MOPZ Configuration

[www.alphasirius.com/Configuring_Using_MaintenanceOptimizer.ppt ]

Regards,

Muralidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murli,

Thanks for your reply, the said configuration on both are not for the release 15 i can't find the path in SPRO --

"SAP Reference IMG - SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide - SAP Solution Manager - Basic Settings - Set Up Maintenance Optimizer".

Can you tell me from where we have to start.

Regards,

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have the tutorial for this in the marketplace.

servcie.sap.com/solutionmanager>Learning map>solman 7.0-->technology consultants and administrators.

hope it helps.

thanks,Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

Thanks, for your reply but I'm looking just to configure MOPZ if you have done the configuration please describe.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had done the configuration with the documents and tutorials available from the rkt-solman.

There is one tutorial which talks about the mopz configuration.

thanks,

Prasanna.