cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS-GL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My client want to attach a doc. to GL account ( T-code FS00) Is there any provision to aatche doc.in t-code FS00?

kindly help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes

1. Additional data->Document Data

or u can use this paths to link documents..

Extras or item ->More funtions-> Documents..

Benakaraja ES

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply Mr. Benekaraja.

But i am not able to see the tabs or paths you mentioned, in FS00 t-code screen. will it appear after the developments you told in the begining, or by default they are present in the screen, if they are then please tell me where to find them or any customization is required from FICO side.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you need to create New Z_GL object, follow the procedure,

Also u check in SE80, standrd Objects available in DMS, function group is CV120.

Prerequisites

In Customizing for the Do cument Management , you must maintain the key fields for the SAP objects that you want to link to document info records, by choosing Control Data ->Maintain key fields.

Process

1.Program two screens for the following module pools for the SAP object that is to be linked additionally:

u2013 SAPLCV00

u2013 SAPLCVIN

The process logic must be according to that of screen 0204 in program SAPLCV00 and must not be changed.

2.Create the function module OBJECT_CHECK_XXXX (XXXX = name of the SAP object).

If this object can be classified, this function module already exists in the standard system. Otherwise, copy the existing function module OBJECT_CHECK_EQUI (linking of equipment) and change it to suit the new object.

Result

After you have completed the above, documents can be linked with the SAP object that you have added. You define the settings for this in Customizing for the Document Management System (see: Object Links).

Benakaraja ES

??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

i have the similar requirement of linking DMS DIR with GL account. the process mentioned by Mr. Benakaraja will provide an object to configure through DMS side but how to make provision to attach the document from GL account screen as in Material screen we are having Additional data tab on the screen for attaching document list.

thanks in advance.

Shikha Gupta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard provision for assigning a DIR(DMS) to GL account.

But you can attach a document with a Icon displayed at left hand corner "services for object".

Here desktop documents can be attached as a attached document and archived link(store Business documents) documents.

For archived link documents you need to do a settings in SPRO so that you can use it.

Path for archive link settings

SPRO->SAP Netweaver->application server->Basis service->Archive link

Or to have SAP DMS as aobject to GL you have to create zobject .You will find the documentation how to create zobject on help or in SAP forum

Regards

Abhijit A. Pachgade