Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO is not working on HHT using SAP Console

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently working on Barcode Integration Project with WM

The issue is as follows:

We need to post GRN(105-migo) in the backend using HHT as our terminal.We have developed a Z screen to be used on the HHT,in which the user would maintain the neccessary inputs and on Save, i have used a BDC in N mode which would do the GRN posting using MIGO on back end.

The same works fine on the desktop, but when we try to do the same on HHT via the SAP Console, it does not work.

Kindly help me identify if MIGO can work on HHT via SAP Console.

Is there any workaround for the same?

Thanks & Regards,

Lailu Philip.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have also HHT and i want to use sap in HHT so is it possible to directly install sap gui in HHT and can i use all tcodes in HHT or any other way to use SAP application in HHT..

Thanks

Nainesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You said you tested the Zscreen. Means ZTcode. how did you tested? going through LM00 or just Ztocde? if It is with Ztcode then you need to test with LM00 by cofig the ZTcode in the RF menu.

But in the RF you should login with the user ID and will take you to the Menu.

If this is the connectivity issue between SAP console to RF gun. Please verify with Basis team and look out the config once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lailu,

Please check if you have mapped the correct system IP, system ID, system number in the SAP console.

If it is correctly maintained then you should not face any issue.

Regards,

Jeetendra

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your scenario is working on desktop then it should work on Rf device. I assum HHT is Rf device.

When you construct log on pad in SAP ,it is a replica of your Rf device. Only you are connecting this Rf device to SAP through SAP console. Please check your connections with the terminals as well as mapping with SAP console.

hope this help

Regards,

Prashant