cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have configured product allocation in the system using infostructure (S971). I created product allocation using MC94 and allocated qty per week e.g. for the current week 24.2009 say 100 Kg. When I create sales order for allocated material, its giving the pop-up message stating the allocation already exceeded. Actually this is the first order I am creating for the allocated product in the current week. Becuase of this the qty is not getting confirmed in the schedule line. When I check the product allocation in VA01, I can not see the current week 24.2009 for which I have allocated 100 kg.

Also when I check the report in MCSI for S971, I can see product allocated 100kg but open product allocation is zero.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have you filled data in active or inactive version in mc94?

regards, darek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its Inactive version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Looking for some help.....

Shrinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrinivas,

I have a guess here.

When you are entering the Material then what is the Proposed Delivery Date after calculations of Pick Pack Time, Transit Lead Time and No of days in Route. I have a feeling that may be your calculated delivery Date is falling in week 25 2009 when you enter the material in week 24.

So might be this is the reason that your schedule line is not getting confirmed since in Week 25 you have not entered any values in MC94.

Try Entering Values for week 25 in MC94 and then see what happens....

let me know the outcome and then i will dig further into it.

Madhukar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

This problem is resolved. One issue found in User exit which solved this problem.

Thanks for all your help and time in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.