cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Connector - How to watch active connections?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have a JDBC Connector configured in Visual Administrator, I need to see the open/close connections while I´m executing my process from the app.

I executed the "standard report --> all transaction" from Microsoft SQL Server Studio but nothing... the JDBC connector´s user never is display and the data are fetch and save OK in the app.

My app is a WDJ, the WD Administration Console seems to provide nothing about it, neither Visual Administration. I searched SDN but nothing...

Any idea?

Thanks a lot for your time on this thread.

Rocío.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So I found SAP Note 719778 but when running -debug command I get this error:

Cannot turn on runtime debug mode. For more details see connector service logs.

Service debug mode couldn't be enabled. In order to enable it use Log Configurator service.

I searched around but I couldn't find what I need to configure to check the connections.

Thanks a lot for your time on this thread.

Rocío.

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VisualAdmin go to JDBC Connector -> Select the Datasource -> Go to view Monitoring. There you'll see a monitor of the opened JDBC connections.

If you need to have a trace for executed SQL statements you can also enable SQL trace (VisualAdmin -> LogConfigurator ->EnableSQL trace). Then you can see the log traces in the standard server log directory or in Log Viewer. However this will reduce a performance of the J2EE.

BR, Sergei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergei:

In this case is not useful, I checked it before posting. If you are familiar with R3 I need something like SM04.

Thanks for your time.

Rocío.