cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Organizational Rules"

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI:

I am looking for anyone who has experience in developing the "Organizational Rules" in Compliance Calibrator 4.0 or 5.3.

We have the basic rule set loaded, with some custom functions and risks. However, we are the parent company of many subsidiaries, and while the one rule set analysis access from tcode and object perspective, we would like to add the extra layer of organizational rules in order to reduce false positives where access is combined, but for different org values.

I am looking for "how to"....there doesn't seem to be a lot of information out there on this functionality.

Thanks,

Margaret

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is document here on SDN which explains about org rule and its configuration

find it here

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/805a8744-42ab-2a10-5194-b45be270...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI:

My original question was answered....however upon implementation of this (we are on version 4.0)....we have updated our functions, and updated the org rules table...and generally the analysis works. The SoD report when you just run a user analysis is no longer showing a false positive.

However, when we use the populate the Org Rules field with our Org Rule that we want to analyze against, we get a "No users match the selection criteria" error popup.

Is there any fix out there for this? User is valid...it only happens when you populate the Org Rules field in the analysis screen. I couldn't find anything on OSS.

Thanks,

Margaret