Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA - Product Unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have one issue with creating the material master data and using the BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA.

When i look into the Material master data(MM03) there is one Button "Additional Data" and here is one Tab "Proportion/Prod. unit".

In our case we have 4 Characteristics with a planned value and a batch specific unit of measurement which we maintain as Product unit.

I saw one function module "VBWS_UOM_MAINTAIN_DARK" but this does not work. Could also be that this is not the right function module.

Everything is working fine with creating the material master data with help of BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA. But i have no idea how can i create the data for the Product unit.

I appreciate any kind of help.

Thank you

Thorsten

Message was edited by: Thorsten Blechinger

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using following TABLES parameters of BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA.

UNITSOFMEASURE

UNITSOFMEASUREX

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Shashank

0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

thanks for your reply.

i use this tables allready but i can not maintain any characteristics (TAC: CT04, only a hint what i mean with characteristic)

For example i have one Characteristic

IP_PRODMENG_M2 with planned value 1 and Unit M2.

But where can i add this value in the BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA or maybe in one ohter function module.

Thorsten

0 Kudos

Hello again,

had nobody run into same problems like i have.

Thanks again!

Thorsten