cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experiences with ES Bundle "Integration of external Warehouse Management" ?

dries_guth
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi PI Experts,

anybody who can share experiences with the ES Bundle Integration of [External Warehouse Management System |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/espackages/integrationofExternalWarehouseManagement+System] and the usage of its Enterprise Services "Confirm Goods Movement_V1" or "Confirm Goods Movement" ?

As far as I understood these ES can be used for goods movements out of the ERP System.

Is it really possible to use these ES while creating an goods movement with Transaction MIGO ??

As far as I know it is only possible to send Transport Orders with WMTORD IDOCS out of SAP to externa Systems (!!) without any custom coding (!!) . Using instead an WMBXY message type (IDOC WMBIDO02) is only for inbound IDOC processing. If using this Standard IDOC for outbound IDOC processing the only way is implementing the BADI called while perfoming the TA MIGO. Correct?

Any experiences either with the ES Bundle or the IDOC goods movement out of SAP ERP are welcome.

Kind regards,

Dries

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use ES for creating goods movement in SAP ( see the esoa sample apps on sdn) or you can make your won service published using BAPI .

I am not catching you in the use of BADI , elaborate more about that.