cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sizing guide for SAP SPED fiscal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is a sizing guide available for SAP SPED fiscal?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cindy,

sorry for the delay.

SPED Fiscal is not part of the SAP NFE solution.

It is rather delivered within as legal reports within SAP ERP, so no special sizing is required.

Documentation for SPED Fiscal (EFD) and Accounting (ECD) reports are included in this note: [1234056|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1234056].

As for the relation to NFE, it is more of a conceptual than actually technical relation. Of course, NFe objects are reported within SPED Fiscal, as other Nota Fiscal models are too.

Best regards,

Henrique.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

i'm having some problems with a mandatory code called RNTC or ANTT ( it's a brazilian code for transport companies) and i don't know if there is a specific table on sap or not.

susanne_janssen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

not to my knowledge. Have you checked service.sap.com/sizing --> sizing guidelines --> solution and platform or the Quick Sizer at service.sap.com/quicksizing?

Otherwise: what are the target volumes in question? If you need to process only, say 1000 documents per hour, the sizing will not be much of a problem.

Best regards,

Susanne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I have tried all the ways you mention to find a sizing guide without any luck. This is a very specialized application specific to Brazil. I have found several SAP notes relative to SPED. It appears to be part of SAP NFE and I do have the Master Guide for that. I will find out number of documents to be processed per hour and go from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I appreciate, if you could forward the master guide of SPED. Thank you.