Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh Dropdown Listbox

fabiankegel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a dropdown listbox on one of my dynpros. The values of the dropdown listbox are retrieved before the dynpro is displayed.

Is it possible to reload the entries of a dropdown listbox (listbox entries come from a search help)?

Best regards,

Fabian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using VRM_REFRESH_VALUES for refreshing the list values . However the list is not getting cleared .

Please can you give some suggestions .

Thanx in advance

Aarti

fabiankegel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

this function only clears the current value selection. After the next PBO PAI, the new values are read and displayed in the dropdown listbox. Maybe these values are the same in your case.

Best regards,

Fabian

fabiankegel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

with the function module VRM_DELETE_VALUES you can delete the values of a certain dropdown listbox. We are using this method now.

If you do not know the id of the dropdown listbox, you can use VRM_REFRESH_VALUES. This one removes all listbox values of the current session (performance !!!!!).

Thank you for your help.

Fabian

fabiankegel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it right, that this function sets new values?

If this is true, it is not the one I am looking for. I am looking for a function that refreshes the dropdown listboxes. I do not want to take care of the values.

Best regards,

Fabian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the VRM_SET_VALUES wherever you want to reload the values. Remember to clear the field.

Regards,

Ravi