cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability quanity for Assembly order.. ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

where is the settings for availability quanity for assembly order..

problem is..

after creating sales order when we wanted to do change ..that time i am not getting availability quantity..

Thanksin Advance,

Anthyodaya...

Edited by: anthyodaya Reddy Nagaram on Jun 12, 2009 1:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once the goods are produced/assembled, you have to receive into your stock then only it will show as available quantity.

Find out the assembly order . You can find out by going to the item details > schedule line tab > click on the "Procurement" tab > you will find the Assembly order no.

Go to the Header of the Assembly order, where you can find the "Start date" and the "Finish date" of assembly processing.

The "Finish date" of the Assembly order corrosponds to the "Material availability date" of the SD department.

But, you have to receive the goods as a special stock into your Plant in the Storage location, then only it will show as available quantity.

To, receive the goods ,use transaction code MB31(goods receipt for order).

Use, Movement type - 101, specify the Assembly order no., Plant, Storage location and click on the "Adopt + details" button.

In the next screen, enter the material and quantity and save it.

Now, your stock is received in your Plant as a special stock called "Sales order stock".

You can check the stock in MMBE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pradyumna ,

thanks for the reply.

but the problem is after changing the sales order.

once we created . then it will show the availability quantity. but in our business process some time we r going to change SALES ORDER . that time i am not getting the availability quantity....

what is the teps behind that ... can u please explain me.

Thanks,

Anthyodaya.